Baby Forster

Friday, December 23, 2005

What is Happening This week - week 21

By now you can probably feel your baby move around. Enjoy it -- those butterfly flutters are one of the true joys of pregnancy. She's also giving her new digestive system a little practice by swallowing amniotic fluid, from which she absorbs nutrients and water. The unabsorbed matter continues into her bowel where it concentrates into meconium, the greenish black or light brown substance she'll pass the first few days after she's born.


I certainly do feel the baby moving around - every day it seems to get a little stronger and more often. She was almost hyperactive after I spent a long time on my feet at a recent wedding! I think she was asleep for quite a while and when I went to bed she had her own little party! She also danced her way through top of the pops last sunday!

Dan has not felt her move her yet - we have that to come. xx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home