Baby Forster

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Update

I have stopped taking my anti sickness tablets although I continue to be sick - usually in the evening when Ive stopped eating and I get a bad head. Lots of early nights for me. During the day it seems to be okay - I just try and eat as much a I can when I can.


We have started to think about changing Dan's car to a much more practical five door car. Yesterday we test drove a Toyota Yaris which was great - just couldnt stretch ourselves financially on that particular car though.


We have also started to think about the nursery too and what we would like to have it in it. We are thinking of buying the basic furniture from Ikea - a cot, a changing station and a feeding chair - and then decorate it with extras from John Lewis that we have vouchers for.


We are also undecided about whether to find out the sex of the baby when we go for our twenty week scan in the middle of Decemeber ( two and a half weeks until we see our baby again - and counting!!). I think perhaps because we have not decided dead against finding out I think we may just see!


Im having lots of tummy twinges that I am hoping are just growing pains. My tummy definitely looks rounder. Im finding it tricky to have a good nights sleep now (practice for when the baby comes eh?!), Im up every five mins to go to the loo or I just cant get comfy. It doesnt help that I used to have my deep sleep laying on my tummy but now I cant do that. I think I wake up Dan a lot by fidgeting!


Last night I dreamt that someone had this special equipment that they put on my tummy and could predict what our baby was going to look like. Of course, in my dream the face was a little girls. I will be shocked if this baby is a boy (but over the moon to give Dan a son).


Apart from the continued sick I am allowing myself to get really exciting about seeing and holding our baby. I cant wait! I feel like we have a good stretch ahead of us - what with the scan, then Christmas and then starting the nursery in January. I am loving having my bump and two people have said that I look like I am now blooming (perhaps too much blusher!!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home